Dallas Mechanical Group, Inc. (DMG) designed, built, and installed a first-class HVAC system for Westin Hotel Southlake that helped promote exceptional tenant comfort, as well as energy efficiency.
The client required a mechanical contractor capable of handling end-to-end HVAC solutions across a 261-room hotel with 34,000 square feet of meeting space.
During the project, DMG provided and installed the following:
- Four dedicated outside air units
- Two energy recovery ventilators
- Seven roof top units
- 42 fan-powered terminal units
- Complete variable refrigerant flow system
- 13 ductless split systems
- Building exhaust fans
- Five electric unit heaters
- Six baseboard heaters
- Six wall louvers
- Kitchen exhaust and supply fans
- New diffusers
- New ductwork
- 437 fire/smoke dampers
- Cable-operated dampers
Additionally, our scope of work also included an energy management system and the installation of owner-provided kitchen hoods.
Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, Westin Hotel Southlake is one of more than 242 properties operated by the Westin hotel chain—a subsidiary of Marriot International.